I had the pleasure of meeting Kristina Rienzi when we were both signing books at an event. We later friended each other on Facebook and she is a wonderful person and terrific writer. Learn more about her below!
- To date, how many novels have you written? I’ve written a few of everything! In terms of published books, I have three full-length novels: Choosing Evil (Ensouled Series #1), Breaking Evil (Ensouled Series #2), and Among Us, which recently became an audiobook (so fun!); two novellas: Luring Shadows and Winter Road (soon to be an audiobook!); and four short stories: Again, Train Girl, To Preserve Protect and Defend (standalones, as well as in – Twisted: A Collection of Short Stories); and Gone on the Fourth of July (included in 30 Shades of Dead: A Sisters in Crime-Central Jersey Anthology).
- Where can your novels be purchased? My books can be purchased through my website (KristinaRienzi.com) or Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple, Kobo, Audible, and Apple Audiobook.
- Do you currently have a Work In Progress? Always! I’m currently writing a paranormal thriller, Unleash the Wicked. Like my other stories, it’s set at the Jersey Shore and follows Mitzi Everson, a former NYC socialite who is forced home to the mysterious beach town of Tidal Falls. While facing her tragic past, Mitzi unwittingly activates a deadly centuries old curse intent on destroying Tidal Falls, and everyone in it, forever.
- How do you spend your time when you’re not writing? My bio says it all, but these days when I’m not writing, I spend almost all of my time cuddling with my new baby girl, Sofia Linda. As a new mom, balancing work and home life is a challenge, but I’m enjoying every minute!
- What’s your best advice for aspiring authors? A positive mindset is everything. Persevering through downturns—be it a negative review or a rejection of any other stripe—is critical. If being a professional author is your dream, show up for it, and never give up on it. Believe in yourself, know anything is possible, and do whatever it takes. Dreams do come true!
Kristina also provided the bonus information below:
Check out Kristina’s debut audiobook, AMONG US. This new-adult sci-fi thriller was chosen as an April 2019 Audible Editors Select Pick and featured on Audible’s ACX University 2018 webcast series.
Danger lurks in the unknown…
Marci Simon lives a double life: conservative professor of English by day, and controversial blogger of aliens by night. But when a classified document lands in her lap, her two worlds collide in an explosive revelation of shocking and deadly secrets.
Despite imminent danger at every twist, Marci embarks on an unstoppable quest to expose the terrifying truth. Only she never anticipated the entangled nebula of dark lies, nor the never-ending wormhole the government would spiral through to silence her forever.
Knowledge can kill.
And Marci knows too much. With global security at risk, no one can be trusted. To debunk the stratosphere of deceit, Marci races at the speed of light to escape the grips of the clandestine Extraterrestrial Security Agency (ESA) hunting her before she vanishes like all the others. But Marci is unique. Despite being the ESA’s prime target, she’s also the skeleton key to the deadliest truth in the history of the universe.
The nightmare is real, and it’s only just begun. Marci must take a nefarious leap of faith before her options, and her breaths, evaporate into a black hole for all eternity.
“It pulled me in and kept me on the edge of my seat until the final word.”
~Chad, Audible Listener
Kristina Rienzi is a Jersey Shore-based new adult thriller author, certified professional coach, and the former president of Sisters in Crime-Central Jersey. An INFJ who dreams beyond big, Kristina encourages others (and herself) to embrace the unknown through her stories. When she’s not writing or drinking wine, Kristina is spoiling her baby girl (and two fur-babies), dissecting true crime stories, singing (and dancing) to Yacht Rock Radio or rooting for the WVU Mountaineers. She believes in all things paranormal, a closet full of designer bags, weekly manicures, the Law of Attraction, aliens, angels, and the value of a graduate degree in psychology. Connect with Kristina at KristinaRienzi.com, on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.